Buying and selling bitcoin with the ATM is Safe, Simple & Secure.
Please read our section on Known Scams before making any bitcoin purchases.
To Buy Bitcoin:
- Tap "Buy Bitcoins"
- Enter the amount you want to buy from the 3 options, for over $800 you will need to scan in a government issued form of ID, for any purchase over $3,000 you will need to verify your SSN as well
- Enter your mobile number using the keypad
- Enter the SMS verification code sent via sms to your mobile
- Select how you will receive your bitcoins
- Scan your destination wallet (See wallet options here)
- Select paper wallet and we'll print one out for you (Do not lose this, think of it as the equivalent of cash)
- Manually enter your destination address
- Enter cash one bill at a time
- Congratulations you've just bought bitcoin!
To Sell Bitcoin:
- Click "Withdraw Cash"
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the 2 options, for over $800 you will need to scan in a government issued form of ID, for any withdrawal over $3,000 you will need to verify your SSN as well
- Enter mobile number using the keypad
- Enter SMS verification code sent via sms to your mobile
- Enter the amount desired in USD
- Send the exact amount of bitcoin specified to the address shown by the machine
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed (generally ~10 minutes)
- You will receive a text message with a code for redemption
- Go back to the machine and hit redeem
- Follow the prompts to enter the redemption code
- Receive your cash!
And remember we are available via phone at 1-844-NOVABTM or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
How to get bitcoins off of a paper wallet?
- You must download a mobile wallet app which has the ability to import bitcoins from a private key. (See wallet options here)
- Open up your bitcoin wallet and create a wallet.
- Select "Import Private Key"
- Scan the private key (not the public key) QR code on your paper wallet.
- Congratulations, the coins will automatically be available in your mobile wallet!